I love me some chia pudding! It’s filling, sweet, delicious and has a very nice texture/body to it. When you have the base all settled, you can have fun with the toppings. Also any chance to use my mason jars, I’m all for it. I have been on the lookout for a good, simple recipe and trust me when I say I have tried many. It was all either sweet, tasteless or just not hitting the right notes. This I adapted from our favourite DeliciouslyElla recipe for 1 serving.
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds (white or black)
- 2 tablespoons of greek yoghurt
- 240ml of almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of honey
The method is ridiculously simple.
- Simply put all of the ingredients above in a nice little jar.
- Give it a good stir around. Close the lid and shake it, maybe.
- Store it in the fridge for at least 30 to 60mins or overnight.
- Add whatever toppings you would like the next day.
The thing with this recipe is that you won’t have the excuse next morning to say you didn’t have time to make a delicious, healthy breakfast! You also get to update the recipe however you like. Like oat milk better? Sure. A flavoured yoghurt? Why not! It is also pretty calming to fix this up the night before. Because I’m one of those people who go to bed excited about breakfast tomorrow. What about you?