I have been doing some mad content analysis for my dissertation work on emojis. So I thought it would be quite a good one to do this for myself. Started by Troye Sivan on YouTube, you have to pick 5 emojis that represent myself and explain why. We are seriously drowning in so much technological matters. This was no easy task with so many emojis that are available today.
- This girl doing that ninja pose is my most used emoji on anything. I use that when I say something that I shouldn’t but I had to, say something that I think it’s funny but it’s not, do something that I think is the best but probably not. So clearly I use this as a defensive emoji and being a non-confrontational person, this is me.
- Thumbs-up is my way of ending a conversation? Like “Yes, I got it.” Or showing my support for something. I also feel this represents me because I’m all about the positivity and good vibes.
- CATS! I have been a cat-person all my life and I was terrified of dogs. But in my recent trips to LA, I met some sweet dogs and I think I can share some of my love with them but more for cats though. I start and end my days by watching some cat videos. It always makes me smile and I feel that’s a good way to begin and wrap up a day.
- As I had mentioned plenty of times, I really enjoy travelling. I know the struggles of it but when I manage to strike off a place it feels so good. I know that I earned it and did a lot of work for it. I hope to explore this world even more. It has also made me feel that I have learned so much about others and myself.
- I’m a stationery person and my post on Monday was a tiny piece of evidence. I love writing. I enjoy it so much and I did not even know there was this emoji. Ironic that I say this by using an emoji.
A tedious task but an enjoyable one. I think I should start using more emojis too! But taking all that time to search for a particular one?
Which emoji are you?