- All of the colours everywhere: I found such excellent photography chances!
- Glorious food: Their American food is just too good.
- Entertainment/media hub: Need not say more to this.
- Types of people: I met and saw all kinds of people. Some scared me and some amused me, but I’m happy that I met many of the rest.
- Brands of items, clothes, makeup etc: I just got excited when I saw brands that I won’t be able to get either in Singapore or England. They would also be cheaper!
- Cultures: Singapore is filled with loads of cultures and I saw a different side of this in LA and it was pretty interesting.
- Breakfast foods: I know I already said food earlier but their breakfast foods – theirs was so great and I love breakfast anyways.
- Places: There are the touristy places and then there are just places. Both of these categories had amazing atmospheres. I kept stumbling into new ones each time.
- Friendliness: People are way too friendly, especially the ones that I have met – including strangers. It was a little awkward for me but I warmed up to it.
- Opportunities: This is endless and its a jungle out there. But you have to seize the moments and go for it. It motivates you for sure.
I never thought I would actually love LA despite all the crazy things that I’ve read, seen, heard. I must definitely give all the credit to the people I was with who allowed me to experience such wonderful things there. This post would be so long or filled to the brim with photographs but I had to stop myself. One of the best destination that I have travelled to for sure.
Have you been to LA?