In just under a month, I’ll be done with university. 3 years has gone by so quickly and it’s been such a ride – mostly good with a few bumps. I had this amazing opportunity to study abroad. I’m truly grateful and blessed. So naturally it’s the time where I start to reminisce and here is my list… My awesome friends and cool lecturers are a given.
- Long breaks: I spent a good amount of time doing my work but the rest of it – I got to travel, explore, go out and just be mostly free. No more that.
- Lectures: I actually really enjoy them. I love taking notes, learning. I love the atmosphere of it. It feels a bit more powerful to be in a lecture than a classroom.
- Weather: I’ll take this cold weather anytime over the hot madness back in Singapore! Sure, it rains (that’s my least favourite) and can get super windy. But that just means I get to wear my scarves, coat! Love that.
- Time: I’ll miss the luxury of time once I graduate. I had the luxury of time to plan, think etc. Things will move a lot quicker once I graduate and get a job.
- Discounts: All the student discounts and offers… goodbye.
What did you miss when you started working after studying?