- Himalaya Herbals Antiseptic Cream: Absolute saviour, this one. Weirdly I started getting hurt by hot ovens, stove tops etc more often in April, and while running my hands under cold water helps – I can’t really do this when it was my thigh. Besides the burning sensation comes back quickly too. Applying this cream stops that, it’s soothing, smells really nice, nice smooth texture and it calms the affected skin too. It works for cuts, wounds, sores etc but I haven’t had those.
- Soap & Glory – The Righteous Butter Body Lotion: I use this when I feel like my skin really needs a good hydration. It’s thick as you would imagine it to be – butter. It doesn’t absorb quickly but that’s what leaves your skin feeling all moisturised. It has a lovely smell too, of course!
- All Saints Bag: I got this gifted back in LA and I absolutely love it. It doesn’t have any compartments within but I love the material, the artwork of the rose (back & front) and the nice long straps. It’s a nice bag to carry when you don’t have much inside, otherwise it loses it shape.
- American Weigh SC-2KG Digital Pocket Scale: Look at that dinky size of it and so it won’t take up too much space. This is amazing when you’re trying to portion your meals when cooking. It has nice covers to protect the scale, you can change the units too! It’s awesome!
- Axe Brand Medicated Oil: I have been experiencing some bad headaches, shoulder and neck pains. I apply this generously and it works wonders. The nice tingly sensation, relaxing scent is great! It really does help to relieve the pain.