With my mum being here, she’s been making awesome dishes! I should have recorded and pictured all her food but hey, I got this! These cutlet pack a punch with ingredients that you already have in your pantry.
- 300g of chicken breasts – cut into pieces
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder
- 1.5 tablespoon of chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon of ginger-garlic paste
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 chopped chilli
- salt to taste
- olive oil
It’s super simple!
- Grind the chicken breasts with the egg.
- Now – with the chicken mixture add all the other ingredients (except for olive oil) and mix well. Check to see if you are good with the salt and spiciness.
- Pat it into your desired thickness.
- Heat up the oil in the frying pan, and fry your chicken cutlets until they turn golden brown on both sides.
- Serve – with all kinds of sauces, or have it as is.
Depending on how big you pat them out, the number of cutlets will vary. We got 15 with the relatively large size. I snacked on them leaving very little for my family.