I’m back for good now. Now let’s jump right in to my 3 months of favourites… As per usual, they are a good mix of things.
- Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Beeper: Perfect kinda earthy-nude for me. I love my mattes and this is definitely a good one at USD6. You get a good pigment and they apply on your lips beautifully. Its always best to exfoliate your lips before any lip product but especially for a liquid lipstick. It is lightweight and do not have any scent.
- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Body Lotion & Bombshell Eau de Parfum: I got this as a set a while back. Bombshell smells incredible. It is their signature scent. I don’t usually go for signature scents because everybody might be wearing it. But I only started wearing this when the hype was starting to die down. Its fresh, stays on for long (especially when paired together). The lotion is moisturising and not greasy.
- Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soaps in Japanese Cherry Blossom & Cedar & Sage: Bath & Body Works is overwhelming in my opinion. Its full of scents and can give you a headache. Its like Lush but a lot more overpowering. We managed to pick these two out. I was never a big fan of foaming hand soaps but we tried and I like it. I have had the Cherry Blossom hand sanitiser and it was lovely, so is this. Its floral without being too much – this is in the bathroom. The Cedar & Sage is clean and calming which is in the kitchen.
- 4711 Original Eau De Cologne Refreshing Tissue: My family loves the 4711 cologne and we don’t use it as a cologne. We use it to just pat onto the top of our heads when we are falling ill. It somehow helps. This tissue is super handy to just quickly freshen up your face on the move and the lovely fragrance stays on that you can continue to sniff here and there. Super helpful as I was sick for a long time in the last few months.
- Rifle Paper Co. Honeydew Desk Pad: I adore Rifle Paper stationery. Recently added this to the collection to meal plan and its a beauty. It has 52 weeks for the year and while this is actually more for your weekly plans, we decided to change up its use. We put it on the fridge using a washi tape. Its a lovely paper quality plus sweet floral designs, nothing too much. Its vertical and there are spaces on the sides for your grocery lists etc.
- Yushoi Snapea Sticks Lightly Salted: This was on offer and I thought lets try it. I’m really glad I did. Its crispy, flaky (in a good way), still shaped as a snap pea, light and the green taste that it has – delicious. Its a much healthier snack and you actually can’t really finish the whole pack at one go. You just automatically stop and that makes it even better!
- Aladdin Double-Walled Mason Jar with Handle & Straw: In the midst of chaos, I stopped drinking enough water a day. So I went back to this handy mason jar I had for a while. Its nifty with its straw and handle. You can use this for your other drinks but water works best for me. I drink a whole jar of that (about a litre) in the morning and then go on with my day with a second refill. I got the purple and its pretty too.
Wow! We made it and thank you so much if you read through this whole thing. I hope you found something that you might wanna check out or already enjoying it with me.
Happy Halloween! xx
What’s your one favourite for this month?