Showers are wonderful. You move around and use your limbs more and do the little singing in the shower. Its fun-time.
My routines don’t necessarily change much but my products do. I enjoy trying out new things and when I learn something new isn’t working, I have my old favourites that I can fall back on. I thought I would share with you guys the products that I use in the order of usage and have mini-reviews with them.
- E45 Dry Scalp Shampoo: I have dry almost-everything. Recently my scalp decided to join the gang and that was just no fun. I had tried E45 Moisturising Lotion because of an allergic reaction and it worked wonders. So I turned to E45 shampoo and that was a painful search. It took so long for me to get my hands on but its wonderful. E45 is a perfect brand for dry, sensitive people. Non-offensive smell, lathers up well and washes off easily. You can really work in this shampoo onto your scalp!
- Living Proof: Perfect Hair Day Conditioner: I have the matching shampoo which I haven’t try but this conditioner is alright. I’m not a big fan of the scent to be honest. Its also quite difficult to get the product out because of the tiny slot and conditioners are thick in nature.
- Speick Shaving Cream for Men: Yes, its for men. But this is so awesome! It smells delightful, leaves your skin so smooth and moisturised and lathers up good too. You do not need a lot of this. Not shown because ran out of it.
- Gillette Venus Swirl: I’m actually thinking of switching to men’s razor and blades. They do much closer shaves. But well, this is good too. I was excited for this product because of the swirl-technology that allows it to easily navigate around the bumpy areas. It does but I’m still careful with it anyways.
- Biotique Botanicals Bio Basil & Parsley Soap: It is annoying that this is a soap but I can totally look pass it. It smells wonderful and it lingers on your body for a while too. A lovely lather and the scent – ! Amazing! I’ve also tried their Bio Almond Oil – love that one too. Not shown because ran out of it.
- St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub: Again, this smells lovely and the scrub isn’t too harsh on your face. Its gentle yet it does the job. I have tried other facial scrubs but I came back to this. I don’t think I actually smell the apricot?
- Aveda Botanical Kinetics Purifying Gel Cleanser: I had this product for a while but I did not use it because I wasn’t very sure on how to. The staff didn’t really explain it to me well enough. So it was weird for the face wash to be gel-like consistency. But as I got more aware, I understood better. Its a lovely light gel cleanser and cleans your face well plus it doesn’t hurt that it smells fresh.
I need to get a good body scrub to throw into my routine once in a while. But I haven’t had the time to look for one. It’ll be awesome if you have any recommendations for it!
Do you use anything similar? What’s your favourite?