Takeaways are an actual serious thing here in LA or at least that’s what I’ve been told. I’m not even kidding but it made me put on weight. So I’ll definitely highly suggest for you to be cautious when you order takeaways and just treat yourself once in a while. Everything is good in good measure. I did one for NE1 in Newcastle as well and I wanted to share some of my 91601 favourites. They may not deliver to your places depending on your location but sometimes you just need good takeaway food to satisfy that hunger.
I found and order these food from Eat24. I must say that they are pretty amazing when it comes to customer service, coupons and their casualness (funny people).
- Quickie’s Pizzas & Subs: Mozzarella Sticks & Garlic Bread with Mozzarella Cheese
- Bravo Pizza & Chicken: Broasted Chicken meals
- Teya Thai Restaurant: Yum Woon Sen Salad
- Crave Cafe (no delivery but open 24 hours): Club Sandwich
- Robina’s Indian Cuisine: Naans, Onion Pakora, Lamb Bhuna
I think this list is a lot more diverse than my Newcastle’s and I’m pretty pleased. I’m not very adventurous when it comes to food, so I stick to the usuals and try different dishes at times.
Have you checked out any of these places?