I do not officially celebrate Christmas in my household! But I have always done so with my friends and it’s always such a lovely time! And during this blogmas, I want to just reflect on those things. I prolly won’t be able to list them all out or in order because things will just keep popping up in my head.
- Secret Santa: The surprise, the shock and the anticipation! You get to play ‘Santa’ for a bit. We usually have a small budget to this and finding a good gift is a fun challenge.
- Gift Shopping/Giving: I love it. I’m the annoying person who never has a list or asks for stuff or tells someone what I want/need. But I absolutely love buying gifts. I love showering my loved ones with presents.
- Meals: Just the togetherness of the meals is just what I really enjoy. The joy, laughter, passing the dishes around so great.
- Decorations: I think it’s the all the lights, trees, baubles, reindeer props and more all around at this time. You just smile.
- Baking: I love baking all year round. But things get a little extra festive with Christmas in this department. The biscuits, cupcakes, drinks. I actually made and had mince pies for the first time in my life this year. Thanks to Anna’s recipe!
- Jumpers: I absolutely love the over-the-top Christmas Jumpers. I feel like Primark does it the best! Love getting them oversized because it makes them a lot cosier.
- Vlogmas: I really really love YouTube. I accidentally found the world like 6-7 years around with CommunityChannel. I really enjoy all my favourite content creators anyways but their Christmas vlogs are pretty awesome.
What do you enjoy about Christmas?