It’s a goodbye to 2016 with the classic December Favourites! Other than going happily crazy with Blogmas, I haven’t really been up to much. There’s been a lot of catching up with friends and hanging out with the family. A major part of December usually goes into planning for 2017 and what I can do to make it offer wonderful things to me and my loved ones. Hope you’re having an amazing eve! Let’s wrap it up!
- Gatsby Cool Shock Deodorant Perfume Spray: I’d highly recommend everyone to use men’s deodorant. It lasts longer, smells better (unless if you prefer floral scents) and sprays nicer. I switched to men’s a few years back when I ran out of mine and had to use my brother’s. So glad I did.
- Hobonichi Techo 2017 (Free) Pen: I really want to say all of my Hobonichi items but I haven’t even used them yet! But I went straight with the pen that came with it. It’s so freaking good. It writes so smoothly, the nib is just right and the colours are vibrant but the ink doesn’t bleed. I’m very particular about pens, stationery.
- Muji Socks: I adore Muji socks and they fit the best! They are also super comfy and the colours/style are lovely too. This one, in particular, has the cushioned insole and non-slip silicone added at the heels bit. I always get the ones that are with the non-slip but this cushioned insole is amazing. It definitely gives some good support.
- Lord & Berry 20100 Matte Lipstick Pencil in Prelude: I didn’t feel like going all out red this month despite it being the Christmas month, so I opted for a pinkish red. I love how chunky the pencil is and the quality of the lip colour itself is great! It’s quite easy to whack and go on.
- Blogmas & Vlogmas: Of course, this two were going to be on my list! While I enjoyed taking part in Blogmas for the first time, reading and commenting and watching were so great! Dizzybrunette3‘s blog and ExtraSunbeamsJess, Lily Pebbles, Claire Marshall‘s vlogmas are a few to name.
Would love to know your December/2016 Favourites!