Let’s aim to write up a favourites post each month this year! Sometimes there will be repeats because I’ll just keep loving the same items, sometimes more and sometimes less. We’ve got a good list to get through, so let’s start!
- Hobonichi Techo Cousin A5 & Bullet Journal: These two systems really working well especially with my personal and work lives. I’m customising them more to my preferences and I’m really enjoying it.
- The Giver by Lois Rowry: This is just an amazing book! The way it is written and the story/meaning behind it. It makes you think and ponder.
- NEST Midnight Fleur Rollerball: This is a strong scent. The black amber and patchouli make it very bold. It lingers and faints off very nicely.
- Bulgari Cardholder: My last wallet broke and since then I’ve been on the lookout for a good one. Meanwhile, I decided to use this cardholder as a wallet and that’s the best move ever! I only bring my bare essential cards, a few notes and got a separate coin pouch. It’s a beautiful leather where it won’t get scratched. So sleek and posh!
- Jo Malone Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne: Weird? I thought so too. This is actually my brother’s. I got into it this month back again. I think the first spritz isn’t going to do it but when it settles in, it’s so amazing. Bergamot, vanilla seems to be more obvious.
Phew! We’re done. It’s a good mix of things and I hope you find something that interests you or we both like!
Happy February! xx