It is pretty amazing that we are going to have the exact days of the month as February in March (Wed, 1 Feb – Wed, 1 Mar etc). Was I the only one who thought this was pretty cool? Anyways. Let’s delve right into the favourites!
- Freshly Roasted Garlic Peanuts: This is amazing! We got this at Chinatown during Chinese New Year and they were on discount. They are super addictive, crunchy and just tasty. The garlic flavour really kicks it up a notch.
- Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin Body Creme: I had the fragrance first and it’s amazing. This body creme is, as usual, beautiful! Luxurious, moisturising, lovely fragrance. Love me a good lotion that lingers for a bit.
- Vicks Inhaler: I’ve fallen sick and this has been lovely. A nice fast, temporary relief for my nose cause of cold and fever. The menthol is refreshing and makes my nose feel clear.
- Uniqlo: They are having some real nice stuff going on at the moment and the best part? A lot of it is on sale! They have the best length pants for me – the right ankle length ones for my height. Their basic tops – love!
- Airborne Manuka 25+ Honey: Again, I’m sick and my throat has been pretty painful. Honey is saving me so much! I take a teaspoon of it day and night, and slowly swallow it letting it coat my throat. It definitely helps to soothe, ease and cure the pain away steadily.
This is my 150th post!
What were your February Favourites?